About Me

My photo
im probably the same as everyone else you know. or very different. i guess thats up to you to decide.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

guidelines to life

i wrote this a while ago when i was frustrated at everyone who makes things so damn complicated. its kind of how i live my life :]

tell me you like tofu. amuse me. tell me the dumbest joke you know, i will probably laugh. play me a song. tell me you wrote it for me, i wont know the difference. love my freinds. be my family. give me an A+. don't argue with me. praise god. hold me tight. show me a world where everyone is abounding in love, compassion, where the only existing hatred is for itself. smoke a cigarette.. write a poem. draw a picture. give jesus a chance. float on the dead sea. kill a goat. tye-dye with your best friends. adopt a pet. love bellingham. bake a cake. read a book series in one day. be the friend you've always wanted. befriend someone annoying, they just might surprise you. don't be afraid to say what you mean. tell somebody you love them. cryyyyy for gods sake. understand. give me a high five. have a baby. name your kid something exquisite and unheard of, so they don't get stuck with the warehouse name like every other kid. and most of all, show me your pearly white, flash me a big huge SMILEEEEE

No comments: